You must ask yourself: Are you healthy? Statistics of health and wellness in America are shocking. Americans now take more medications than they ever have in history, yet are the unhealthiest that they’ve ever been. We now have the first generation of children that is not expected to live as long as their parents. The CDC states that over 60% of adults in the U.S. are overweight and over 25% are obese. The CDC also gives an equally alarming statistic that 40% of adults in America never engage in any type of physical activity.
Could you be taking better care of your mind and body? Let’s have a look. By answering YES or NO to following 10 questions, you’ll be able to tell just how healthy you are and where you need to take action:
- Do you exercise at least 3xs per week for at least 20 minutes, making sure to get your heart rate elevated? Sweat, Sweat, Sweat!!!
- Are you a non-smoker?
- Do you adapt well to stress in your life, staying calm and relaxed under pressure situations?
- Do you understand the benefits of Whole Food Nutrition, like Wuji Chlorella?
- Do you avoid fast foods and foods made with trans fats, saturated fats and highly-processed carbohydrates?
- Do you understand the importance of adding 8-12 servings of fruits and vegetables to your Daily Nutrition?
- Do you drink at least 8-10 glasses of filtered water a day?
- Are you satisfied with your Fitness, in how you Look and Feel?
- Do you keep your mind active through reading and praying on a Daily Basis?
- Are you enjoying your Life?
The more you answered YES to the above questions – the healthier you are. If you had lots of NOs, today is the day to get started taking better care of your health.
Did you notice there were no questions regarding your genetics and whether “this or that” runs in your family? The reason is that I want you to focus on things that you can actually DO something about. What you eat, how you exercise, and how you Feel, these are things that you CAN control.
YOU know that health is a choice. Health is not merely determined by the genetics of our parents. Our health choices are, in fact, more powerful than our genetics. So, take some responsibility and CHOOSE to be healthy! And then, of course, take the right actions steps to make abundant health a reality in your life.
Contact Dr. Ram, Butler, PA based chiropractor, 724-284-1111 to learn how chiropractic care can help you live pain free.